What is ‘A Healthier You’
Read our SUCCESS STORIES here from last year
A Healthier You is a health awareness program aiming to assist and motivate participants to reach their nutrition and physical activity goals.
Our program aims to educate on healthy eating and exercise, by using mindfulness, accountability and specific coaching tools to improve self-awareness and generate a sustainable healthy lifestyle change. With support from your own health coach it encourages individuals to take responsibility for change. Through research, we understand that simply providing eating plans and supplements does not equal long-term success and sustained weight-loss. Our unique approach is to provide a platform to educate you about food, to make you aware of your relationship with food and build a positive foundation for a long-term change and ‘A Healthier You’.
What You Get
- Body composition scans, weigh-in, photos with your coach
- Personalised calories for your goals
- Nutritional and goal setting conversation with the coaches and dietitian
- Food guidance and food diary your coach will review and feedback = Accountability
- Facebook group forum access for you to learn, converse and to get motivation from your coach, other members
- Grocery/shopping visit and regular Q&A/support with Accredited Dietitians
- Tips and tricks on a healthy life style
- Access to discounted group or personal training packages