‘Transformation’ or ‘Fitter Faster Stronger’ for a chance to win a share* of $2500
WIN $500 FITTER, FASTER & STRONGER
Not A Member?
Join the Winter Hump for 13 weeks of Unlimited Group Training starting from $20.50 per week* which is the up front for $265.00
Terms and Conditions Apply:
The 13 week promotion is only valid from 1st June- 27th August 2016 and is to be purchased before 1st June 2016. Join up for 13 weeks unlimited group training starting from $25.00 direct debit this is not including credit card or ezidebit fees. Or chose to pay upfront $265.00 only. Strictly, no transfers, suspensions, cancellations of packages once purchased. Does not include $45.00 once off membership fee this is additional to all non-current members. Enquire Here
To be able to win the challenge prize you must be a current and active Chodat Fitness member.
What’s New This Year?
There are two categories to enter this year; Transformation to win the $2000 and Fitter, Faster and Stronger category to win $500. We are offering body composition scans this year to see who is ‘most transformed’. If you want to do the scans to see your general health we encourage that also.
Join the Chodat trainers on the 28th May 6.30am at iC health Club Gym for your weigh in and testing to be in the running to win the dollars. However, you don’t have to participate in the challenge to get your scans done. If you would like to see your Body Composition scans please purchase just the ‘scans only’ and come along on Saturday 28th May between 6.30am and 8am, first in first served, no appointment needed.
Body Composition Scan
- Body Fat percentage measurement
- Distribution of fat measured in kilograms
- Visceral fat (fat around organs)
- Total skeletal, muscle mass
- Bone mineral density
Celebrities, Challenges and Power Battles
We offer four ‘Power Sessions’ during the challenge, which include celebrity trainer appearances from Miguel La Cruz and Brett Kelly, a inter-business challenge between local fitness business’ and the M2M challenge run. Below are some of the other details that we’ll be offering this year.
- Every Tuesday 6am class will be now held at the university in Keiraville URAC gym and will be a spin class, ideal for non runners or if your’e injured! There are limited bikes, bookings are essential 20 hours before the class. Starting Tuesday 31st May 6am.
- Every Saturday 7am cross training class we will now meet at iC Health Club, every second session will be held in the gym, each odd date will be held outside at the gym. Starting Saturday 4th June 7am.
- We are trialling a half hour Pre-hab class, with rollers, massage balls and straps. This will aid your recovery and show you techniques to benefit those sore muscles. Starting Saturday 4th June 8am level 2 at iC Innovation Campus.
- We will be hosting a ‘Power Battle’ between Chodat, Savvy, and Definition fitness, all for fun and friendly competition. Be there for Saturday 20th August. Details to come.
Miguel La Cruz is a well known International fitness trainer who is currently based in Sydney. Miguel’s is a callisthenics expert and amateur boxer who has trained with elite boxing trainers and fighters throughout Ireland, Cuba, Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Angola. Check him out on Instagram @uniqueblk . He’ll be taking a boxing and callisthenics based class for us Friday 8th July 6am Chodat Session. . Book in Now
Brett Kelly a local footy favourite who played NRL for the Cronulla Sharks and Canberra Raiders, he currently is the trainer for Wests Rugby League Club. Brett is going to take us through our paces and have some footy fun with us. Wednesday 1st June 6am Chodat session. Book in Now
Our Winter Hump special 13 weeks health awareness program aiming to assist and motivate participants to reach their nutrition and physical activity goals.
Our program aims to educate on healthy eating and exercise, by using mindfulness, accountability and specific coaching tools to improve self-awareness and generate a sustainable healthy lifestyle change. With support from your own health coach it encourages individuals to take responsibility for change. Through research, we understand that simply providing eating plans and supplements does not equal long-term success and sustained weight-loss. Our unique approach is to provide a platform to educate you about food, to make you aware of your relationship with food and build a positive foundation for a long-term change and ‘A Healthier You’.
What You Get
- Two weigh-in, measure, photos with your coach
- Nutritional & goal setting conversation appointments with your coach
- Meal plan guidance and use of our App to submit your weekly food diary to your coach for review and feedback = Accountability
- Facebook group forum access for you and your coach to converse and to get motivation from others
- Government endorsed recipes and our bonus favourite Team Chodat recipes for you to try
- Tips and tricks on a healthy life style
KLIK is an innovative social media consultancy for businesses across a diverse range of industries. With uncompromising quality and attention to detail, they will assist your business in obtaining a competitive advantage on-line. We look after Chodat Fitness’s social media.