School & Corporate Programs
We cater to your needs!
We offer personalised packages to suit your event. Contact us with details to find out more.
$260 per hour, a tailored sessions to suit your requirements, we can come to you. We can also work with a budget!
- Group or individual fitness training. We work with Greenacres Disability Services on a weekly basis and have provided Personal Training for ‘One Agency Real Estate’ Video
- Corporate educational sessions. We have worked with Bunnings Warehouse Wollongong to provide education one healthy living to improve their OH&S efforts.
Is something out of your professional scope? We can help where its fitness and health is concerned.
We have worked with construction company Moduplay, who are outdoor fitness equipment specialists, providing them with the accurate health and fitness information for play grounds and outdoor fitness developments.
We service local Pre-schools and play groups with children as young as 2 year old, introducing them to fitness in a fun and motivating way!
Specifically – Lollipops Pre-schools, Grandma Rosies pre-school.
Having experience in motivation and what it takes to work hard to achieve something successful. Emily and Lukas Chodat have been invited to previously speak at various events, such as with the Commonwealth bank retirement program and local schools.
- Sports Days, offering preparation for Athletic carnivals or coaching for relay teams progressing through competition levels.
- Specialised coaching programs
Having worked with, The Illawarra Grammar School, Wollongong High School, St Therese Primary, Mount Keira Demonstration School, Bulli Public School.
Pre, mid and post season training for your sporting team.
- Speed training
- Maximising speed
- Ball sports specific speed work
- Improving technique
- Athletic distances
- Confidence building
- Agility and acceleration
- Event preparation guidance
- Running drills
Having worked with Wests RLFC, Tech Waratahs RUFC, Coniston Soccer Club, Corrimal Cougars.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.