Connor with our TOM for December. She discusses how you would go about setting a successful goal for the new year, by using the SMART technique.
Set your 2018 now and get planing so you can achieve your health and fitness goals successfully!
What does it mean? …
S – specific, significant, stretching
M – measurable, meaningful, motivational
A – agreed upon, attainable, achievable, acceptable, action-oriented
R – realistic, relevant, reasonable, rewarding, results-oriented
T – time-based, time-bound, timely, tangible, trackable
How to set SMART Goals?
- Well defined
- Clear to anyone that has a basic knowledge of the project
- Know if the goal is obtainable and how far away completion is
- Find out when you have achieved your goal
- Agreement with all the stakeholders what the goals should be
- Within the availability of resources, knowledge and time
- Enough time to achieve the goal
- Not too much time, which can affect project performance