Good health: Dietary tips that will have you on the right track
Training hard most days, but supplementing this quality training with a poor diet/ poor dietary choices, is like digging a trench and having someone fill the trench behind every dig. You cannot reach the full potential of what you set out to achieve especially if your fuel source is poor.
Some major points to note include:
– Ensure you are getting a minimum of 2 litres of water per day
– Consume smaller meals but more of them
– Ensure you have a good level of protein at most meals
– Mono-unsaturated fats like nuts, avocado’s andolive oil should be consumed but in smaller doses
– Never ever skip breakfast
– Five servings of vegetables and 2 servings of fruit per day is best
Try and adhere to as many of these points as possible to have your training and diet working in the same direction.