Member of the Month July
Tania Amour – Increase Strength and Speed
July’s member of the month was nominated by her trainers Ben and Mike for her outstanding improvements in her overall strength and speed. Tania does a PT session with Ben/Mike focusing on strength and also does group classes, her Team for the Winter Hump Challenge (The coffee sisters) is also in the lead at this stage too.
She takes home a $100 Gift card!
1. What initially prompted you to start training with Chodat fitness?
I needed to be motivated in so many ways, I jointed Team Chodat after the team and how dedicated to health & fitness they are.
2. What is your current goal, or next mini goal you are looking to achieve?
My goal was to improve my running so with my trainer we are working on lower body strength and it has paid off.
3. What’s your biggest achievement so far? Enjoying running, I am stronger now than ever before, thanks to my PT and group classes.
4. What do you enjoy most about training? I enjoy the lifestyle, making friends and feeling good. I also have more confidence in myself.
5. How has your lifestyle changed? I am confidently more active and focused on seeing results
6. What is one piece of advice you would like to give to others just starting out? Be consistent with your training and it will pay off. It’s worth the pain to see your results .
Well done Tania.