Unanderra Physiotherapy and Pilates provides cutting edge injury management with a team of highly skilled and experienced Physiotherapists, Pilates Instructors, Exercise Physiologists and Massage Therapists.
CHODAT MEMBER BENEFITS AT UNANDERRA PHYSIO
- Priority Treatment – Same day physiotherapy appointments with one of our highly qualified and skilled physiotherapists
- Collaborative Care -communication with trainers on injuries and necessary modifications to training,
- Unanderra Physio welcome pack with sample packs on their initial physio appointment
The knowledge and experience of Unanderra Physio is highlighted by our practice principals Sue Barker and Tim Gray:
- Worked at the Sydney Olympics,
- Is a lecturer in Clinical Pilates both nationally and internationally,
- Has been appointed a specialist reservist physiotherapist with the Royal Australian Air Force,
- Toured with the British Air Force Rugby team, the International Defence Force Cricket Challenge and through South Africa with the Samoan Rugby team,
- Is recognised by local specialists for treatment of sacro-iliac joint dysfunction, hypermobility and fibromyalgia.
Tim has been with the practice for over 10 years and is
- A level 3 IRB Medic (the only level 3 in the country other than Super 15 and wallabies physios)
- An IRB clinical educator (the only qualified physio in the country at present)
- Head Physiotherapist for the Tongan World Cup Rugby squad (Ikale Tahi) for Rugby World Cup 2015
- Currently completing his graduate diploma in Strength and Conditioning with All Blacks Physio Peter Ghallager.
- Experienced with the Newcastle Jets, NRL players, professional golfers, ARU development squads, professional surfers, basketballers, and hockey players.