Still Operating in the Lock down Covid-19
We are Adapting our Business
As we are all in this together please keep supporting us, we appreciate it all!
We are offering our adapted services during this period of ‘lock down’ as per the governments guidance Monday 23 March 2020. We are focused on helping and supporting you physically during these times. Mental health and our physically health is paramount!
Please let us know if you have any other suggestions that may work for you and your situation! #keepaustraliaworking
So how are we doing this?
We’ll get in touch, you can chose what is best for you:
Option 1: Train Outside
- Train outdoors, at Innovation Campus. One on one executing social distancing.
- Other outside locations are – South Beach Wollongong or Campus East Oval
- Online programming which has 2 potential options
- Two training programs written by your trainer, based on your at home workout equipment + a end of week phone call follow up. Charged at 1 PT session from your package.
- Five training programs, weekly program written by your trainer. This is the whole week mapped out + a end of week phone call follow up. Charged at 2 PT sessions from your package.
- Virtual training, via FaceTime, Skype or Facebook Inbox private call (what ever works for you and your trainer) where you and your trainer are face to face for the duration of your session 60, 45, 30 mins. Your trainer will assess what exercise equipment you have at home and you can keep your regular session times that suit you and your trainer. Charged at 1 PT session from your package.
Group Classes and Sprint Training:
New Business or Leads: