Terms and Conditions
- For all pre-booked Personal Training sessions will be charged if you fail to cancel 24 hours before the appointment.
Payment of your sessions before you start training with your next package, or a late fee of 2% will be incurred.
Terms and Conditions
As outlined and signed in the Pre Exercise Questionaiire
CONTRACTS: Ezidebit an paid in full contracts will ‘roll on’/continue. The contract can be cancelled after contract term has been met with two weeks notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
PAYMENT: If the Ezidebit option is chosen, clients will incur all fees directly associated with Ezidebit transactions.
- For all Ezidebit personal training packages, your sessions are deducted weekly. If you miss a session but cancel outside of the 24 hours policy; this session will be kept for 2 weeks for you to use, before being dissolved.
CANCELLATION may occur for full priced GOLD Package membership holders only, and may be requested if:
- Medical reasons or permanent injury occur, a doctors certificate is required and must state that the individual is unable to train on a permanent basis anymore/ or for a certain period of time.
- Cancellation may also occur if a client moves 75km out of the area (proof of address is required).
If a client cannot continue to use a pre purchased membership they have the choice to:
- Transfer the remainder of their package to another person who is a non Chodat Fitness member
- Transfer the remaining package amount toward a personal training package
SUSPENSION may occur if: A client is injured or suffers from a medical condition, a doctors certificate will be required and only will be placed on hold when that certificate is received.
- For 12 months (full priced) unlimited group membership holders a maximum of 8 weeks suspension maybe permitted
- For 12 week unlimited group membership holders a maximum of 2 weeks suspension is permitted
- For 52 weeks Ezidebit personal training membership holders a maximum of 8 weeks suspension is permitted
- For 26 weeks Ezidebit personal training membership holders a maximum of 4 weeks suspension is permitted
- For 13 weeks Ezidebit personal training membership holders a maximum of 2 weeks suspension is permitted
- For all other memberships no suspension or cancellation is permitted
NOTE: When any promotional membership is purchased that is heavily discounted there are strictly; suspensions, cancelations of packages once purchased.
Chodat Fitness Pty Ltd may have photos or video footage that are taken during the course of a session, if you do not wish yours or your child’s photo to be used on media material in the Chodat Fitness Pty Ltd website and social media please specify by emailing email@example.com