These exercises are compound movements (using a range of muscle groups in one movement).
- Squats= Squats are a great exercise for building muscles in the quads, hamstrings and glutes. They also recruit abdominal and back muscles too.
- Deadlift= This movement aims to build muscle in the hamstrings and glutes as well as muscles in the lower back
- Bench Press = The bench press builds muscles mass in the chest, triceps and shoulders
- Weighted Chin Up = This movement builds muscles in the back, biceps and forearms
- Military Press = This movement aims to build shoulder muscles
Enjoy these exercises.