Are You Ready for the Winter Hump!
Keep up to date with all our happenings along the way with the Winter Hump Challenge.
- Saturday 21st May Pre-winter Hump Social at the Throsby RSVP Now to 0431 383 411
- Saturday 28th May Registration, Fitness testing and Body Composition Scans from 6.30am- 8am at iC Health Gym
- Tuesday 31st May Spin Class #1 6am at URAC gym- Bookings Essential! PRINT Parking info here
- Wednesday 1st June POWER session #1 with Brett Kelly, Footy session 6am start at south beach BOOK IN
- Saturday 2nd July POWER session #2 with Miguel LaCruz, Calesthitcs and Boxing session 7am start at south beach BOOK IN
- Sunday 31st July POWER session #3 M2M Challenge Run JOIN HERE
- Saturday 20th August POWER session #4 with Savvy and Definition Fitness, 630am start at south beach Chodat site licence. Limited participants 40 people per business. REGISTER HERE
- Saturday 27th August final Fitness testing and Body Composition Scans from 6.30am -8am at iC Health Gym
- Saturday 3rd September Announcement night at Humber 6pm start
PRINT the WINTER HUMP 2016 Class Timetable
Need to Know…
Our New Winter Hump Classes
Lift & Lungs
This class is a combination of muscle toning and cardio. Expect a pump style class that focuses on strength training and defining your structure, off set with either high intensity cardio (HIIT) or a middle distance run. The class will always be a 50% to 50% spilt of strength and cardio.
Prehab 1/2 hour Class
Perfect to iron out those sore muscles, learn ways to stretch, use a foam roller, massage trigger ball or stretch band. The perfect opportunity to lengthen your hamstrings or discuss any niggles with your trainer.
Testing and Scan Day
To be able to have your scan you need to be clean and not sweaty. The scan is unavailable to people that are pregnant or have a pace maker.
The morning will flow will be as follows:
- Scan and photos
- Testing in the gym
For the Fitter, Faster Stronger participants you will be fitness testing in the following categories:
- Bench Press 50kg males and 25kg females, maximum reps
- Leg Extension machine 12 plates males and 8 plates female, maximum reps
- Chin Up Hold maximum effort for time
- 300m Rower level 10 for time
- 3km Bike level 10 for time
You can then head into the class if you have completed the testing.
Get your coffee, fruit salad or light snack on the weigh in morning from our Gold Sponsor. They’ll also give all our participants a free bottle of spring water (no purchase necessary) on the morning of the weigh in Saturday 28th May, they’ll also have some special offers for you during Winter Hump.
Matchbox are normally open on weekdays, located a stone’s throw away in the Enterprise 1 building. Matchbox proudly serves White Horse Coffee (roasted in Sutherland) and is open Mon to Fri 7.15am to 3.30pm with a range of lunch items, tasty treats and all your convenience needs including Opal card top ups and mobile recharge.