Health coaching focuses on behavioural change principles to assist individuals to make healthy, sustainable lifestyle changes. It encourages individuals to develop and action their own goal orientated changes to promote health and wellbeing and can be adapted to cover a wide variety of areas such as nutrition, exercise and disease management.
Through motivational interviewing individual values are discussed with your coach, this highlights areas for change and allows a step by step action plan to be developed to achieve the desired lifestyle goals. A crucial aspect to health coaching is identifying current and previous barriers to making change and developing strategies to overcome these aiming for long term success.
Chodat Fitness’s ‘A Healthier You’ program uses health coaching for a personalised approach to managing your health and fitness goals. With the option to include two personal training sessions into the program it may be just the thing you’re looking for to boost your motivation and achieve your health goals this winter.
Click here to Contact Us for more information
A six-week health awareness program, starting in week 8 of The Winter Hump challenge; 21st July-30th August. The program is $130.00 or we offer you to add 2 personal training sessions to the program+2 PT=$225.oo
Our program aims to educate on healthy eating, by using mindfulness,accountability, and specific coaching tools to improve self-awareness and bytaking responsibility for change. Through research, we have understood that simply providing eating plans and supplements does not equal long-term success and sustained weight-loss. Our unique approach is to provide a platform to educate you about food, to make you aware of your relationship with food and build a positive foundation for a long-term change and ‘A Healthier You’.
What You Get:
- Two weigh-in, measure, photos with your coach
- Nutritional & goal setting conversation appointments with your coach, week 1 & 6- for after the program
- Meal plan guidance and a blank copy for you to track your progress and submit weekly to your coach for review and feedback = Accountability
- Facebook group forum access for you and your coach to converse and to get motivation from others
- Government endorsed recipes and our bonus favourite Team Chodat recipes for you to try
- Tips and tricks on a healthy life style