Don’t Let Bad Weather Ruin a Scheduled Run
It happens all too often, you’ve got a run factored in after work, before work or during lunch and then the heavens open. Don’t let bad weather thwart your session and even more your goals. Ways we can get around this include:
– Pack your training gear for all occasions and weather patterns
– Head to your local gym and do your run/cycle indoors
– Set up a session with your personal trainer to really gain maximum value out of your workout
– Run in the rain, but always do so with caution and warm up under cover until you are ready to go
– Think of all the positives and how good you will feel after your session, don’t dwell on the weather or the negatives
If you adhere to some or all of these factors your training routine will be consistent and you will be one step closer to your goals.