Exercise Session For The Time Poor
If you’re absolutely flat out on any given day and have only 20 minutes to train, here are some ideas that will leave you feeling like you trained for double the time period. It will also have you at a higher calorie burn rate for hours after the session. These workouts include:
- The 50 rep session. Perform 50 reps of 5 compound exercises, including Barbell Squats, Bench Press, Chin-ups, Dead Lift and Seated Row
- Bike sprints of 30 sec on 90 sec off for 20 min
- A 5km Run completed in 20 minutes
- A circuit consisting of : – 500m rower, 10 burpees, 10 push ups , 10 squat jumps, 10 chin Ups, repeat for as many sets as possible in 20 min
- 5 x 400m Track sprints with 3-4 min recovery between each sprint
Or hit us up and we can help with a more detailed program to get you working hard in a short period of time. Remember to keep your energy burn consistent, so walk to work if you can or park a bit further away so you get those steps up, take the stairs, walk at lunch time, use your Apple/Smart watch to make sure you are achieving you goals.
All the best!