Healthy Breakfast Options
It’s so vital you start the day with a nutritious breakfast that is high in protein, fibre and low in sugar. There are so many options of cereals, yoghurts and smoothies it’s very difficult to know what is good and what is too high in sugar or calories.
Today’s article is designed to give you a greater level of knowledge of what to eat for breakfast. These options include:
- Scrambled eggs with avocado and spinach
- Greek yoghurt with blueberries, almonds, pepitas and walnuts
- Protein smoothie with a banana, spinach, whey protein, almonds and chia seeds
- Poached eggs, with grainy bread and smoked salmon
- Oats with LSA, whey protein powder and banana with milk
All these types of breakfasts are full of nutrients, high in protein and a great way to start your day.