Member of the Month April
April 4th, 2018 0 Comments
SIAN WRIGHT Works full time in Marketing and enjoys being active.
- What initially prompted you to start training with Chodat Fitness?
I needed help with motivation and learning how to get results that wouldn’t hurt my knee. Trainer, Morgan pushes me out of my comfort zone in a positive way.
- What is your current goal, or next mini goal you are looking to achieve?
A few things; tone up, squat heavier weights, achieve one pull up and a successful burpee without tripping over myself.
- What do you enjoy most about training? Achieving personal bests and doing things I never thought I could! Feeling good after my session, endorphins and being able to see muscles that I didn’t know I had.
- How has your lifestyle changed? Over all, I enjoy fitness more, I will choose to walk places instead of catch the bus/drive, I choose active activities and challenges as things to do in my free time and I factor in gym sessions as part of my weekly schedule.
- What is one piece of advice you would like to give to others just starting out? Persist! The trainers know their stuff, trust in them, it’s all worth the sore muscles when you commit and see changes.
Well done Sian!