August 21st, 2020 0 Comments
Are you struggling to get moving?
It is quite common for motivation levels to change (up or down) over the course of time, so keeping your training interesting, and including variety is vitally important.
This can be achieved by:
- Changing the style of training you do every few months from lifting, cardio and HITT
- Change up the time of day you train morning, afternoon or evening
- Maybe it’s time to bring in a training partner e.g. son, daughter, friend or neighbour
- Set some goals if you haven’t done so already, and make sure these goals are measurable, timely and most importantly, achievable
- Change gyms or outdoor training venues, i.e. change the physical location
- Set a goal of competing in a particular sporting event